Built-ins are a great way to add character appeal, function, and storage to a room. The custom nature of built ins makes the possibilities endless and the arrangements more flexible for your particular space.
Here is Houzz.com’s …
ADVANTAGES OF BUILT-INS:
- Built-ins blend in to your interior instead of standing out from it. Free-standing pieces of furniture can sometimes project out into the room as much as 24″ and tend to appear much “bulkier” than built-in cabinetry that is fitted to (or into) the wall.
- Built-ins can provide large quantities of storage because they can use an entire wall without overwhelming the look of the room.
- The trim in your house can be coordinated with the built-ins for a nice, cohesive look throughout.
- Built-ins can provide more efficient storage because they can be tailored to fit specific needs.
- Lighting can easily be integrated into your built-in cabinetry which will add ambience to the room it’s in. Double bonus!
* You can also read more from the link on Things to Consider and Who can Build Your Built-ins!!
Take a look at some Inspiration :